1. MARATHON BOMBING JURY HEAR GRAPHIC TESTIMONY
Jurors heard three victims, two of whom had leg amputations, describe the horror they felt when bombs tore through the finish line at the Boston race in 2013.
2. WHO COULD DETERMINE THE FATE OF `OBAMACARE’ SUBSIDIES
Two conservative justices, John Roberts and Anthony Kennedy, will likely cast the decisive votes when the Supreme Court rules on the government grants that help people buy health insurance.
3. GOVERNMENT CLEARS OFFICER IN FERGUSON SLAYING
The Justice Department concludes that the police shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old, was legally justified.
4. CLINTON: I WANT THE PUBLIC TO SEE MY EMAILS
The former secretary of state tweets that she asked the government to release her electronic communications during her tenure hours after a House committee investigating the Benghazi attacks subpoenaed those records.
5. ATTACKER SLASHES U.S. AMBASSADOR TO SEOUL
Diplomat Mark Lippert is in stable condition after the knife attack by a man screaming “South and North Korea should be reunified!”
6. FLIGHT 370 FAMILIES PONDER POSSIBILITY THAT PLANE MAY NEVER BE FOUND
As the anniversary of the disappearance of the Malaysian jet looms, the prospect of the search ending without ever finding it haunts those who lost loved ones on board.
7. WHERE JOHN KERRY WENT TO EASE CONCERNS
The nation’s top diplomat is visiting Saudi Arabia after the latest round of talks over Iran’s nuclear program to allay Gulf states’ fears over a possible deal with Tehran.
8. HOW A 3-YEAR-OLD JOINED THE VIRGINIA WOMEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM
Coach Joanne Boyle adopted a girl from Senegal after 14 visits over many years. When Ngoty finally arrived in Charlottesville, her mother had no choice but to make her part of her work life.
9. WHICH DISCOVERY IS EXCITING SCIENTISTS
A 2.8 million-year-old fragment of jawbone found in Ethiopia gives a rare glimpse of what very early human ancestors looked like.
10. A-ROD BACK IN YANKEES LINEUP
The slugger, returning from a season-long drug suspension, singles in his first at-bat in a spring training game.