I like the way this is phrased because it recognizes that the political class is “bought and paid for”. I believe the basic premise is correct: If you listen to Trump, he is hitting many of the hot buttons of the electorate. But you have to listen to him and not be distracted by his showmanship.
I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. Truthfully, we are usually in agreement with most of what he says and as we are getting older we have become more concerned that he addresses most of the 13 things we as seniors want, at least I do for sure…
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
2. Put “GOD” back in America!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & health care plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the darn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
And most of all.
13. “RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!”
We the people are coming!
Only 86% will send this on.
Should be 100%
What will you do?
Please send it on; if only to one person.