Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 into your private account for your use.
This prize has rules, however.
The Set of Rules:
1. Everything that you didn’t spend during each day would be taken away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend It.
4. Each morning, upon your awaking, the bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game, without warning, at any time. It can say, “Game Over!” and close the account and you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted, right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for people you don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?
You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
ACTUALLY, this ‘GAME’ is real.
Each of us is already a winner of this *PRIZE*….we just can’t seem to see it.
The PRIZE is *TIME*
1. Each morning, upon waking, we receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of Life.
2. And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is not credited to us.
3. What we haven’t used up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is gone forever.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time without warning…
So, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars.
Think about it and remember to enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.
So take care of yourself, be happy, love deeply and enjoy life!
Here’s wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.
“DON’T COMPLAIN ABOUT GROWING OLD…SOME PEOPLE DON’T GET THE PRIVILEGE!”
The Editor: Is that a Native American Dance, LL ?
Risque Cat: No, it’s kind of a tease sexual dance. It was/is frequently performed in county fairs and cheap shows. Here is an NFL player performing during a game, either he was being punished for not kneeling during the anthem or he was proud of his sexuality. You never know.
Here are thirty ( 30 ) people that no one wants to see gyrate.
Locust are attracted to a mosque, maybe it was the Mac & Cheese.
Egypt is one country in the Middle East that O & H couldn’t destroy.