From: Hank Ashmore
The Deplorable Infidel
Born to Russian-Jewish parents in Chicago in 1909, Saul Alinsky was a Communist/Marxist fellow-traveler who helped establish the tactics of infiltration – coupled with a measure of confrontation – that have been central to revolutionary political movements in the United States in recent decades. Alinsky’s radicals found a perfect vehicle for their destruction of the American system and more particularly for taking and maintaining power. That instrument was the Democratic Party. The transition of the old Democratic Party to what exists today should not surprise or confound conservatives. Nor should Alinsky’s tactics seem foreign. After all, for nearly 40 years, Republicans and the conservative agenda have been getting hammered by the left through the successful use of Alinsky tactics.
In that cause, radicals and the liberal-left gravitated toward the print and electronic media, toward the university professors, and the law. The left, consciously or unconsciously, adopted Alinsky’s rules. The impact changed the nature of the Democratic Party and the direction of the United States. Increasingly, the left is succeeding in changing the nature of the Republican Party as well. Suffice to say the greatest change has taken place in the state and the individual. America is rapidly descending from a representative Constitutional Republic to a collective empire by elites of one sort or another.
Alinsky’s influence on the modern Democratic Party indicates that the ends do indeed justify the means. As Alinsky states in his book “Rules for Radicals” it was foolish to believe that that the means are just as important as the ends. He states that “to believe in the immaculate conception of ends and principle …the practical revolutionary will understand… that in action, one does not always enjoy the luxury of a decision that is consistent with one’s individual conscience and the good of mankind.”
Sadly, not enough Republicans and conservatives learned Alinsky’s rules until late in the game. A sign of hope is the fact that new media, including talk radio and the internet, are changing all that. One can hope it is not too late.
The Deplorable Infidel (source: Howdy Podna)
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important. They are:
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the GOD from the government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Some of these levels have been achieved, debt for instance (Obama doubled the national debt during his eight years in office). You don’t have to look closely to see that these eight levels of control are the platform from which the Democratic candidates for President are running on.
ARE SANCTUARY CITIES UNCONSTITUTIONAL?
The U.S. Constitution does not have a provision for immigration sanctuary, and there is no legal precedent for it in the history of the United States of America. When U.S. cities and even entire states declare themselves to be “sanctuaries” for illegal aliens, they act outside the law, and by their actions could be charged with a felony for each violation of federal law by “concealing, harboring, or sheltering illegal aliens” (8 U.S. Code, sections 1324 and 1325; Immigration and Naturalization Act, sections 274 and 275).
WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
A SIMPLE TRUTH FOR TODAY
Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.