The Deplorable Infidel
“In our young nation, the Bible was used as a text book for the purpose of teaching children moral principles to live by. As time went on, the Bible was gradually replaced by other text books such as Noah Webster’s Primer. Webster’s Primer taught children to spell but was also filled with moral Bible verses. In the front of his Primer was his picture with the inscription, “who taught millions to read but not one to sin.”
This is the exact opposite of the school curriculum today. The courts in this country have revised the First Amendment, thus erecting a wall of atheism around every public school in America, where God is not allowed to be mentioned. This is not the same wall that Jefferson envisioned.”
“The Roman Republic fell, not because of the ambition of Caesar or Augustus, but because it already long ceased to be in any real sense a republic at all. When the sturdy Roman plebeian, who lived by his own labor, who voted without reward according to his own convictions, and who with his fellows formed in war the terrible Roman legion, had been changed into an idle creature who craved nothing in life save the gratification of a thirst for vapid excitement, who was fed by the state, and who directly or indirectly sold his vote to the highest bidder, then the end of the Republic was at hand, and nothing could save it. The laws were the same as they had been, but the people behind the laws had changed, and so the laws counted for nothing.”
President Teddy Roosevelt
“Find out just what the people will submit to and you will have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.”
AN OPINION FROM THE DEPLORABLE INFIDEL
To the citizens of New York City: Can you remember when Mayor Rudy Giuliani left office? Your city was safe and clean. NYC had no massive debt, the subways were safe and clean, and there were no homeless people sleeping on the streets. But then you elected and re-elected Comrade de Blasio. Crime is sky rocketing, trash is all over the streets and in the subways, inter-structure has gone to Hell in a hand basket, homeless everywhere, and the city has a $199 billion debt and things are not getting any better. Don’t feel too bad, all major American cities with Progressive city governments, for example: Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angles, are in the same mess as New York City. But look on the bright side when Comrade de Blasio becomes president, you will be rid of him. But on the other hand America will eventually be in the same fix as New York City because Progressives destroy anything they come in contact with, especially the lives of the American people.
WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
A SIMPLE TRUTH FOR TODAY
“The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men (and women) who pervert the Constitution.”
The Editor: Do we have another shook, LL ?
Preakness Cat: We definitely have a shooker at the Preakness. After the winner of the Kentucky Derby got sick and couldn’t race, and the owner of the disqualified horse got in a snit and refused to race in the big races it was thought the Preakness would be boring. It was anything buttigeig.
Here is the race, and a second link to the valiant jockey that fell off his horse.
To an animal this looks like a combination fable, parable, and analogy. Bodexpress is Hillary’s campaign, Hillary is the jockey. I can hear the announcer calling the race. Hillary looks unbeatable, oops she just lost Florida and ten ( 10 ) other states. Bodexpress is still in there trying. At seven ( 7 ) furlongs it looks like Bodexpress can’t win by himself. Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan are too far ahead. Maybe Hill-gal should have visited those states more.
She needs some chicken like the Cohen creep. Shook & Cook.
Deep Field: Nebulae of Sagittarius
Image Credit & Copyright: Emilio Rivero Padilla
Explanation: These three bright nebulae are often featured on telescopic tours of the constellation Sagittarius and the crowded starfields of the central Milky Way. In fact, 18th century cosmic tourist Charles Messier cataloged two of them; M8, the large nebula just left of center, and colorful M20 on the top left. The third emission region includes NGC 6559 and can be found to the right of M8. All three are stellar nurseries about five thousand light-years or so distant. Over a hundred light-years across, the expansive M8 is also known as the Lagoon Nebula. M20’s popular moniker is the Trifid. Glowing hydrogen gas creates the dominant red color of the emission nebulae. In striking contrast, blue hues in the Trifid are due to dust reflected starlight. Recently formed bright blue stars are visible nearby. The colorful composite skyscape was recorded in 2018 in Teide National Park in the Canary Islands, Spain.
Tomorrow’s picture: farthest world
From: Hank Ashmore
The Deplorable Infidel
THE 10 MOST DESTRUCTIVE AMERICANS IN THE LAST EIGHT DECADES
America has undergone enormous change during the nearly eight decades of my life. Today, America is bitterly divided, poorly educated and a morally fragile society with so called mainstream politicians pushing cynical identity politics, socialism and open borders. The president of the United States is threatened with impeachment because the other side doesn’t like him. The once reasonably unbiased American media has evolved into a hysterical left wing mob. How could the stable and reasonably cohesive America of the 1950s have reached this point in just one lifetime? Who are the main culprits? Here is my list of the 10 most destructive Americans of the past 80 years.
10. Mark Felt – Deputy director of the FBI, aka “Deep Throat” during the Watergate scandal. This was the first public instance of a senior FBI official directly interfering in America’s political affairs. Forerunner of James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Andrew McCabe.
9. Bill Ayers – Represents the deep and ongoing leftist ideological damage to our education system. An unrepentant American terrorist who evaded punishment, he devoted his career to radicalizing American education and pushing leftist causes. Ghost wrote Obama’s book, “Dreams of My Father.”
8. Teddy Kennedy – Most folks remember Teddy as the guy who left Mary Jo Kopechne to die in his car at Chappaquiddick. The real damage came after he avoided punishment for her death and became a major Democrat force in the U.S. Senate, pushing through transformative liberal policies in health care and education. The real damage was the 1965 Hart-Cellar immigration bill he pushed hard for that changed the quota system to increase the flow of third world people without skills into the U.S. and essentially ended large-scale immigration from Europe.
7. Walter Cronkite – Cronkite was a much beloved network anchor who began the politicalization of America’s news media with his infamous broadcast from Vietnam that described the Tet offensive as a major victory for the Communists and significantly turned the gullible American public against the Vietnam War. In fact, the Tet offensive was a military disaster for the NVA and Viet Cong, later admitted by North Vietnamese military leaders. Decades later Cronkite admitted he got the story wrong. But it was too late. The damage was done.
6. Bill and Hillary Clinton – It’s difficult to separate Team Clinton. Bill’s presidency was largely benign as he was a relative fiscal conservative who rode the remaining benefits of the Reagan era. But his sexual exploits badly stained the Oval Office and negatively affected America’s perception of the presidency. In exchange for financial support, he facilitated the transfer of sensitive military technology to the Chinese. Hillary, a Saul Alinsky acolyte, is one of the most vicious politicians of my lifetime, covering up Bill’s sexual assaults by harassing and insulting the exploited women and peddling influence around the globe in exchange for funds for the corrupt Clinton Foundation. She signed off on the sale of 20% of the U.S. uranium reserve to the Russians after Bill received a $500,000 speaking fee In Moscow and the foundation (which supported the Clinton regal lifestyle) received hundreds of millions of dollars from those who benefited from the deal. Between them, they killed any honor that might have existed in the dark halls of D.C.
5. Valerie Jarrett – The Rasputin of the Obama administration. A Red Diaper baby, her father, maternal grandfather, and father-in-law (Vernon Jarrett who was a close friend and ally of Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis) were hardcore Communists under investigation by the U.S. government. She has been in Obama’s ear for his entire political career pushing a strong anti-American, Islamist, anti-Israeli, socialist/communist, cling-to-power agenda.
4. Jimmy Carter – Carter ignited modern day radical Islam by abandoning the Shaw and paving the way for Ayatollah Khomeini to take power in Tehran. Iran subsequently became the main state sponsor and promoter of international Islamic terrorism. When Islamists took over our embassy in Tehran, Carter was too weak to effectively respond thus strengthening the rule of the radical Islamic mullahs.
3. Lyndon Johnson – Johnson turned the Vietnam conflict into a major war for America. It could have ended early if he had listened to the generals instead of automaker Robert McNamara. The ultimate result was: 1) 58,000 American military deaths and collaterally tens of thousands of American lives damaged; and 2) a war that badly divided America and created left wing groups that evaded the draft and eventually gained control of our education system. Even worse, his so-called War on Poverty led to the destruction of American black families with a significant escalation of welfare and policies designed to keep poor families dependent on the government (and voting Democrat) for their well-being. He deliberately created a racial holocaust that is still burning today. A strong case could be made for putting him at the top of the list.
2. Barack Hussein Obama – Obama set up America for a final defeat and stealth conversion from a free market society to socialism/communism. As we get deeper into the Trump presidency, we learn more each day about how Obama politicized and compromised key government agencies, most prominently the FBI, the CIA and the IRS, thus thoroughly shaking the public’s confidence in the federal government to be fair and unbiased in its activities. He significantly set back race and other relations between Americans by stoking black grievances and pushing radical identity politics. Obama’s open support for the Iranian mullahs and his apologetic “lead from behind” foreign policy seriously weakened America abroad. His blatant attempt to interfere in Israel’s election trying to unseat Netanyahu is one of the most shameful things ever done by an American president.
1. John Kerry – Some readers will likely say Kerry does not deserve to be number one on this list. I have him here because I regard him as the most despicable American who ever lived. After his three faked Purple Hearts during his cowardly service in Vietnam, he was able to leave the U.S. Navy early. As a reserve naval officer and in clear violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, he traveled to Paris and met privately with the NVA and the Viet Cong. He returned to the United States parroting the Soviet party line about the war and testified before Congress comparing American soldiers to the hordes of Genghis Khan. It was a clear case of treason, giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war. We got a second bite of the bitter Kerry apple when as Obama’s Secretary of State, he fell into bed with the Iranian (“Death to America”) mullahs giving them the ultimate green light to develop nuclear weapons along with billions of dollars that further supported their terrorist activities. Only the heroic Swift Vets saved us from a Manchurian Candidate Kerry presidency. Ultimately we got Obama.
Frank Hawkins, U.S. Army – Retired Intelligence Officer
AN OPINION FROM THE DEPLORABLE INFIDEL
Since Frank Hawkins compiled his list, as President Trump got close to deciding the future of the multilateral Iran nuclear deal, John Kerry has engaged in shadow diplomacy, aiming to salvage the Iran nuclear deal Obama’s administration brokered. Kerry’s highly unusual shadow diplomatic maneuvers include engaging in multiple meetings with high-level Iranian officials. For instance, Kerry met with Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to discuss ways to keep the Iran nuclear deal intact. Separately, Kerry also met with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier and French President Emmanuel Macron, and spoke on the phone with European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini. In addition, Kerry lobbied members of the U.S. Congress, including then House Speaker Paul Ryan.
To be clear, no one in President Trump’s administration either authorized or asked Kerry to engage in such interference. Someone should remind Kerry he is no longer the U.S. Secretary of State. As a private citizen, his reported activities working with foreign officials, especially officials from U.S. adversaries such as Iran, to potentially undermine the current administration in treasonous and likely in violation of the Logan Act. Let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that John Kerry is the lowest form of human existence. I just cannot understand how these people can keep getting away with treason. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed for selling out their country, but it appears that nobody today gives a damn.
WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
A SIMPLE TRUTH FOR TODAY
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.
The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists: two men and a woman.
For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. “We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you find your wife sitting in a chair… Kill her!!”
The man said, “You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife.” The agent said, “Then you’re not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.”
The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.” The agent said, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”
Finally, it was the woman’s turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.
The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. “This gun is loaded with blanks” she said. “I had to kill him with the chair!”