Shown below are a couple of photos of a Guernsey County Ohio covered bridge. It is the 76 feet long multiple kingpost Armstrong or Clio Covered bridge in Cambridge, Ohio. It was built in 1849 by Abraham Armstrong across Salt Fork in Clio, northeast of Cambridge, and moved to its current location in a city park in 1966.
PHOTOS BY: BILL BOWSER…. FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO
Bill’s dog, Murphy, is tired after inspecting the bridge. (MST)