“This is one of those “Feel Good, Be Happy Links” It makes me want to wash dishes, lol! ”
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to WalMart. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women – she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local WalMart:
Dear Mrs. Harris:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women’s restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, ‘Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away’. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don’t have a Code 3.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a, ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’ EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, ‘Mission Impossible’ theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, ‘Madonna Look’ using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!’
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
‘OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!’
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, ‘Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here.’ One of the clerks passed out.
If you don’t send this to your dearest friends; You will be depriving them of some good humor.
In my travels I have not seen things this bad. I saw the beginnings of this in London in 2000. I never saw anything like this in the Muslim countries that I visited the the late 1990’s. Our PC world can not cope with this.
Just let Illegal immigrants keep coming unchecked and not follow our laws:
This is headed our way with continuation of unchecked immigration fostered by “demon-crats”.
ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE PARIS RIOTS ARE ONLY ABOUT TAXES AND THE CLIMATE, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND LEARN.
France is being destroyed, as reported by neutral Czech Tourists in 2018 and still getting worse. The overwhelming abuse of the indigenous culture. Shame on those who welcomed such foreseeable destruction.
“We went there not so long ago, just go for the weekend. We bribed the price of tickets, unusually low, but we were not in Paris for more than 10 years. We decided to refresh impressions, again inhale the French romance. The fact that the lowest price for Air France had alerted us, but nothing like this. “
“The flight was fine, then we boarded a train that took us to the center, and it was there that we experienced the first shock: not only was the Northern station all littered with debris, there was not a white Frenchman! It shocked us to the core. “
“Further – more, we hastily settled near the Sacré Coeur, where the situation seems to have been even worse. When we went down into the subway to get to major attractions, then suddenly we found out that in the car me and my wife – only white. It was Friday, about two o’clock in the afternoon! “
“At the Louvre, which is always full of onlookers and tourists, is now deserted, but around armed to the teeth patrols. These people look at you with suspicion and do not remove their finger from the trigger. And this is not ordinary police, but real soldiers in full dress! As it turned out, in Paris for almost a year living in a state of emergency .. “
“On the streets of migrants crowd, full of shops, whose owners are refugees. Where so many of them come from? At the Eiffel Tower – one. Check out all but covered from head to toe Muslim. This selectivity of the French. Landmarks around the tower teeming with hucksters of the African, Arab gambler, beggars from all over the world and pickpockets. “
“It was a terrifying experience. I can imagine what’s going on in Marseille and Calais where migrants already de facto set their own rules. In France, a civil war is brewing, that’s what I say. Therefore, I recommend not to go there – Farewell, beloved France! God forbid that we had something like this in the Czech Republic! “
PITIFUL….. IS AMERICA NEXT ?
Sad, isn’t it! The USA is well on its way! Just look at San Francisco and Detroit to name two. Maybe Congresswoman. Pelosi and her ilk from the senate and house should take a fact finding trip there UN-ESCORTED by body guards so she can truly appreciate where her politics are leading the country!
The Editor: What is old about, LL ?
RBG Cat: Just that some things are old, here are a few.
This is an amazing fox.
There is no need to smuggle rat meat into Chicago, they probably have a ton of dead rats every week from people shot falling on rats and suffocating them.
The Sunshine State has finally realized that political correctness doesn’t solve problems. Sometimes you need boots on the ground. It works on lizards and bullies.
Oh, I almost forgot.
Lynch or Grist Mill or Cedar Creek Covered Bridge (World Guide Number 47-06-02) is one of Washington’s six traditional covered bridges. It was built in 1995 spanning Cedar Creek, on NE Grist Mill Rd. East of Etna in Clark County. It is 83 feet long and utilizes Howe trusses. It replaced a 1934 vintage exposed timber pony truss bridge. The bridge was covered to complement the historic setting of the Cedar Creek Grist Mill site, which was served by a covered bridge prior to the 1934 uncovered pony truss bridge.
The nearby Grist Mill was built in 1876 by George Woodham and his two sons and is the only remaining grain grinding mill in Washington that has maintained its original structural integrity, grinds with stones and is water powered.
PHOTOS BY BILL BOWSER….FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO