The Harris Covered Bridge is one of 48 covered bridges in Oregon. It was built in 1929 or 1936 by H. W. Fiedler spanning Marys River in the tiny community of Harris in Benton County. It is 75 feet long and utilizes Howe trusses. It cost $4066.02 to build. Benton Co. has three covered bridges.
PHOTOS BY BILL BOWSER….FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO