From: Hank Ashmore
The Deplorable Infidel
SHOOTINGS A WHITE THING?
Even before the final butcher’s bill was presented for the mass shooting in Gilroy, the blue checkers and talking heads were filling their platforms with fairy tales that most mass shooters are white. But in the two week run-up to Gilroy, there were 36 other mass shootings from coast to coast – and 34 of those shooters were black. One was white and one Hispanic. These results echo a New York Times story from 2016 that stated, much to the surprise and chagrin of the reporters, that whenever there are three or more victims of gunfire, 75 percent of shooters are black. Today, that number looks a bit generous to black sensibilities. But numbers from the New York Times and ten stories from good ol’ Colin (Flaherty) this year documenting hundreds of black mass shootings did not do much to remove the blinders of those who insist mass shootings are a white thing.
Anyone up for a magical mystery tour of mass shootings over the last two weeks where black people shot three or more people? Let’s start in Brooklyn last Saturday night and let the headlines tell the stories:
- As many as 12 people shot in Brownsville, Brooklyn: Police
- In Philadelphia on July 28: 1 dead, 5 wounded in shooting during rap video production.
- In Philadelphia on July 28: 6 shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
- In Uniontown, Pa. on July 28: Multiple Uniontown shootings injury 4 people.
- In Chicago on July 20: 7 shot in Lincoln Park near Fullerton Beach.
- In Wichita on July 27: Wichita shooting, victim and suspect identified.
- In Pembroke Park, Florida on July 27: 2 dead, 2 hospitalized after shooting at Pembroke Park auto shop.
- In Memphis on July 24: Three people shot in Highland Heights.
- In Baltimore on July 20: three injured in dice game shooting in Southwest Baltimore.
- In South Bend, Indiana on July 21: Police identify man killed on Niles Avenue.
- In Kansas City, Missouri on July 20: Police are investing a triple shooting.
- In San Antonio on July 16: 4 wounded in shooting.
- In Fort Worth on July 17: 3 people shot on Berry Street in east Fort Worth.
- In Racine, Wisconsin on July 28: Triple shooting overnight in Racine.
- In Modesto, California on July 24: Triple shooting at Modesto Park leaves one dead.
- In St. Louis on July 23: Police investigating triple shooting in North City.
- In Chicago on July 28: Four shot in North Lawndale.
- In Jersey City on July 20: three people shot, one killed.
- In St. Louis on July 26: Triple shooting leaves one in critical condition.
- In Detroit on July 24: Persons of interest sought in Detroit triple shooting.
- In Washington D.C. on July 28: Early morning triple shooting in Shaw.
- In Kansas City, Kansas on July 21: Neighbors found teen mortally wounded in triple shooting.
- In Tulsa on July 18: Police identify 2 killed in shooting outside fitness center.
- In Flint Michigan on July 21: One women dead, two hurt.
- In Baltimore on July 21: Nine shot overnight in separate Baltimore shootings (one quadruple shooting).
- In Essex, Maryland on July 28: Two men dead in triple shooting.
- In Paterson, New Jersey on July 28: Three men shot on Saturday night.
- In Washington D.C. on July 28: 4 shot near Howard Theatre.
- In Chicago on July 18: Woman killed three others hurt on Garfield Park porch.
- In North Charleston on July 22: Three people dead, one injured after shootings.
- In Birmingham, Alabama on July 28: Three people shot near Ensley club.
- In Chattanooga, Tennessee on July 25: 3rd suspect arrested in deadly Douglas Heights apartment shooting.
The day after the Gilroy shooting, Mayor Bill de Blasio was fielding questions from reporters about whether the Gilroy shooting resembled some of the recent mass shootings in New York, such as Brooklyn shooting.
Not all, said de Blasio. “We don’t really count them that way.”
WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
“If our country is to survive and prosper, we must summon the courage to condemn and reject the liberal agenda, and we had better do it soon.”
AN OPINION FROM THE DEPLORABLE INFIDEL
Sleepy Uncle Joe Biden misstated the locations of the mass shootings that occurred this weekend. How on earth can anyone be so dumb as to not know the locations of these tragedies, especially someone running for president of the United States. This guy does not know if he is coming or going. And just think, Uncle Joe is the person the American hating moron Democrats want for their presidential candidate. He is leading in the polls. Heaven help us!
A SIMPLE TRUTH FOR TODAY
If gun control worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
The Editor: What do you need a million dollars for, LL ?
Gourmet Cat: To eat at this restaurant. They only take $100 bills.
The Impossible Burger is going nationwide.
The Centennials haven’t learned manners, respect, appreciation, and many more social interactions.
Chick-fil-A is A #1.
Ole Tom got indicted. Those Chicago union jobs pay big-bucks.
Marianne’s supporters show CNN creeps how to knock on her door. Courses in journalism will be next.
Explanation: What does our region of the Universe look like? Since galaxies are so spread out over the sky, and since our Milky Way Galaxy blocks part of the distant sky, it has been hard to tell. A new map has been made, however, using large-scale galaxy motions to infer what massive objects must be gravitating in the nearby universe. The featured map, spanning over 600 million light years on a side, shows that our Milky Way Galaxy is on the edge of the Virgo Cluster of Galaxies, which is connected to the Great Attractor — an even larger grouping of galaxies. Also nearby are the massive Coma Cluster and the extensive Perseus-Pisces Supercluster. Conversely, we are also on the edge of huge region nearly empty of galaxies known as the Local Void. The repulsive push by the Local Void combined with the gravitational pull toward the elevated galaxy density on the other side of the sky explains part of the mysteriously high speed our Galaxy has relative to the cosmic microwave background — but not all. To explore the local universe yourself, as determined by Cosmicflows-3, you are invited to zoom in and spin around this interactive 3D visualization.
Tomorrow’s picture: jupiter’s jaws