Archive | September 14, 2019



The Demoshortpeople started the debate lying about their height.  They should join the Lollipop Guild. The third link is an ad that ran on Thursday.


The Editor:  Are there names more unusual than the Dr. Marijuana Chocolate Chip Cookie I Want A Nap Pepper, LL ?

Twilight Zone Cat:  They are a strange family.  A daughter is named Heaven who has a daughter named Egypt.

This guy has an equally goofy name.     Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani— in Arabic it means let’s make this plane crash.  After reading his work-history he seems stupid and ignorant enough to run for U.S. Senator in Californiagoofyland.

The Sphinx’s all time name winner is the crew of the crashed Asiana plane in San Frandeado.  One passenger who managed to crawl or was thrown from the burning firestorm was run over and killed by a fire truck.

Here are some names for censorship and political Democratic party social media locations.

The Justice Department needs to get on this before the election.

Easley Covered Bridge

WGN 01-05-12 – Easley or Rosa CB – Built in 1930 – Spans Dub Branch Calvert Prong Little Warrior River on Easley Bridge Road south of Rosa, Blount County – 82 feet long – Town Lattice trusses

The 1936 Alabama DOT covered bridge inventory lists the length as 96′. The Easley Covered Bridge was built in 1927. The 95-foot long bridge was listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage on March 3, 1976. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 20, 1981. It is currently the oldest and shortest of three historic covered bridges still existing in Blount County. It was built by a crew led by Zelmer C. Tidwell and his uncle Forrest Tidwell. After a routine inspection, the Easley Covered Bridge was closed in 2009 due to unsafe conditions along with nearby Swann Covered Bridge. Following necessary repairs and upgrades, it was reopened to motor vehicle traffic on October 22, 2012.






Today’s Accidental Invention…Champagne

Because they lived in such high altitudes, the monks of Champagne had plentiful access to all the best grapes. The problem? When the temperatures plummeted in the colder months, the fermentation process on the wine would stop temporarily—and when it began again in the spring, there would be an excess of carbon dioxide inside the wine bottles, which would give the wine unwanted carbonation.

In 1668, the Catholic Church decided that it was time to handle the situation, and so they brought a French monk named Dom Pierre Perignon over to Champagne to fix the fermentation problem. However, by the end of the 17th century, people had decided that they actually enjoyed this drink, and Perignon’s task thusly changed into making the wine even fizzier. Eventually, Perignon developed the official process for making champagne known as the French Method, crowning him the inventor of the celebratory sip.

Champagne glasses