A SOBERING REMINDER
It’s been over sixty years ago since Russia’s Nikita Khrushchev delivered his message to the United Nations, his prediction for America, and TV coverage of him banging his shoe on the podium. At that time, the word ‘communism’ was feared throughout our nation. Do you remember September 29, 1959? If you do not, here is his entire quote.
“Your children’s children will live under communism, you Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have communism. We will not have to fight you; we will so weaken your economy until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.”
Remember, socialism leads to communism. So, how do you create a socialist state? There are eight levels of control:
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people. (All the Democrat candidates for president want free health care for all.)
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them. (Maxine Water’s Congressional District is a good example of how the Democrats keep the people in poverty. She has been in Congress for 30+ years and has done nothing to relieve the poverty in her district. Her district has probably more homeless people than any other congressional district.)
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. (The green new deal and health care for all will bankrupt the country.)
- Gun control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government . That way you are able to create a police state. (Take what’s happening in Virginia right now.)
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government. (The Great Society has had people fully dependent on the government for more than 50 years.)
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school. (The federal government uses taxpayer money to blackmail local school systems into teaching what the government wants taught. Common Core for example.)
- Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools because the people need to believe in only the government knowing what is best for the people. (The Christian Religion has been taken out of public school classrooms and Muslim prayer rooms have taken its place.)
- Class warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor. (This country has never been more divided than it is right now. George Soros is real proud of Barack Obama for the job he did in dividing this country.)
And let’s not forget, the leading Democratic candidate for president is a devout socialist, Bernie Sanders!
Thomas Jefferson wrote: “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
AN OPINION FROM THE DEPLORABLE INFIDEL
Mike will get the job done and take your gun.
A SIMPLE TRUTH FOR TODAY
“When a legislative undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen’s constitutional rights, it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all.” (Such are the gun control laws being passed in Virginia.)
Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas