A sobering reminder. Almost sixty-one years ago Russia’s Khrushchev delivered his Prediction for America to the UN.
Television covered one of his temper tantrums as he banged his shoe on the podium. At that time, the word ‘communism’ was feared throughout our nation. Now….here is some food for thought, if it does not make you choke!
“Your children’s children will live under communism, No, you won’t accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. You will fall like overripe fruit into our hands.”
Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?
There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.