“I am so thankful to all Veterans who have served my country.”
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well . Night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those that wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
15. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
The Reverend Francis Norton woke up Sunday morning and realizing it was an exceptionally beautiful and sunny early spring day, decided he just had to play golf:
So, he told the Associate Pastor that he was feeling sick and convinced him to say Mass for him that day.
As soon as the Associate Pastor left the room, Father Norton headed out of town to a golf course about forty miles away.
This way he knew he wouldn’t accidentally meet anyone he knew from his parish.
Setting up on the first tee, he was alone.
After all, it was Sunday morning and everyone else was in church!
At about this time, Saint Peter leaned over to the Lord while looking down from the heavens and exclaimed. “You’re not going to let him get away with this, are you?”
The Lord sighed, and said. “No, I guess not.”
Just then Father Norton hit the ball and it shot straight towards the pin, dropping just short of it, rolled up and fell into the hole.
It WAS A 420 YARD HOLE IN ONE!
St. Peter was astonished.
He looked at the Lord and asked. “Why did you let him do that?”
The Lord smiled and replied. “Who’s he going to tell?”
Trump takes Hillary’s advice.
Trump should do like Obama, and get the FBI, CIA, and DOJ to start secret investigations. Plant a lot of ” moles ” in the agencies.
The RNC should put about a hundred million dollars in the Georgia Senate run-off races.
Some news news.
Whole Foods is owned by Amazon/Bezos, he hates heroes and America.
The Armed Forces Editor: Are you familiar with Veterans Day, LL ?
PFC Cat: I sure am. Here is a little history.
TAFE: Is Memorial Day different, PFCC ?
Memorial Day honors people killed in battle. The distinctions are different, but very much the same. They both honor America’s real heroes. Here are some.