I never dreamed that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known all my life. I have never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home and I was privileged to be born here.
But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same.
I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life–so hate-filled that they agree with opinions they would never express as their own. I think that I may well have entered the Twilight Zone.
You can’t justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!
• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but sixteen is old enough to vote.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves..
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care for illegals is not.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of THEIR rights.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China. We are clearly living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.
Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, is taking on water, and is sinking fast. The choice is yours to make. What will it be? Time is short, make your choice wisely!
Not my words but accurate and disturbing!
“I took the liberty of adding, what I consider to be, a very appropriate Bible verse to this post.”
ISS Transits Mars
Image Credit & Copyright: Tom Glenn
Explanation: Yes, but have you ever seen the space station do this? If you know when and where to look, watching the bright International Space Station (ISS) drift across your night sky is a fascinating sight — but not very unusual. Images of the ISS crossing in front of the half-degree Moon or Sun do exist, but are somewhat rare as they take planning, timing, and patience to acquire. Catching the ISS crossing in front of minuscule Mars, though, is on another level. Using online software, the featured photographer learned that the unusual transit would be visible only momentarily along a very narrow stretch of nearby land spanning just 90 meters. Within this stretch, the equivalent ground velocity of the passing ISS image would be a quick 7.4 kilometers per second. However, with a standard camera, a small telescope, an exact location to set up his equipment, an exact direction to point the telescope, and sub-millisecond timing — he created a video from which the featured 0.00035 second exposure was extracted. In the resulting image capture, details on both Mars and the ISS are visible simultaneously. The featured image was acquired last Monday at 05:15:47 local time from just northeast of San Diego, California, USA. Although typically much smaller, angularly, than the ISS, Mars is approaching its maximum angular size in the next few weeks, because the blue planet (Earth) is set to pass its closest to the red planet (Mars) in their respective orbits around the Sun.
Tomorrow’s picture: open space
My apologies for forgetting the Fall Equinox.
There are 6 days until debate number 1.
The Epstein Diary. It is a busy week, RBG dies and Epstein returns. We have reported repeatedly that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express more than he did on Air Force One, 27 times.
Even the Demcomms support Trump.
President Trump is getting prepared.
The Executive Editor: Why hasn’t CNN, Antifa, BLM, NY Times, Washington Post, and The Atlantic demanded that The White House be changed to Al Sharpton’s old house, LL ?
Scandal Cat: I don’t know, they can put up a mud-hut for all I care. Here is a new book about Presidential Sex.
Warren Harding seems to be The White House Sex Merchant. If Velcro was around then he would have had it on his knickers.
The Money and Power in D,C. messes with people’s minds. This is an illegitimate ( bastard ) child of Harding and one of his lovers. Everyone involved admits his ancestry, but he wants his bastard hood to be acknowledged in the museum or something.
Here is a video of Bill and Hillary when they were in love. Hill-gal might be the only First Lady to never have had sex with a sitting President.
A video some years later, they lost that loving feeling. The comments are world class.
“Badges? We ain’t got no badges! We don’t need no badges! I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!” The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948
“I’ll be back.” The Terminator, 1984
“Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.” The Pride of the Yankees, 1942
“If you build it, he will come.” Field of Dreams, 1989
“Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” Forrest Gump, 1994