You can find One America News Network on the national providers:
AT&T U-verse – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
CenturyLink PRISM – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
DirecTV – 347
GCI – 64 (SD) and 703 (HD)
Verizon FiOS – 116 (SD) and 616 (HD)
The Demcomms are getting what they wanted—the courts to decide the election.
Here are Pigleosi and Maxine after poking around in the Senate’s business.
Patriots found some yellow paint that Cuomo & Blasio missed.
The Big Top Editor: Is Ringling Bros. Circus still around, LL ?
Center Ring Cat: They shut the big tent down in 2017. The cause was mostly rising cost and animal treatment law suits. It was a wondrous treat for kids. The Dems are now our entertainment.
The clowns and pooper scoopers are in D.C. now. America will also be closing unless the people vote for Trump. No free country can survive with a corrupt press and arrogant bullies like the Demconns have in charge. Here are some other happenings. First is the suckie NFL.
Last year’s Emmy Show, without a host, had more viewers than Jimmy Kimmel’s hosting the awards.
United could hire Stacey Abrams if she makes the weight limit. Where’s the white women at—–and two Virginia Democrats.
Trump should ask the Demcomms to meet him at the CBP airport.
RBG might be gone, but the Demcomms don’t care.
Here is a teenage hero.
Egypt finds more mummies.
Guidelines adopted by director Chuck Jones in making Warner Bros.’ Road Runner-Wile E. Coyote cartoons, from Jones’ 1999 memoir Chuck Amuck:
- The Road Runner cannot harm the Coyote except by going “beep-beep!”
- No outside force can harm the Coyote — only his own ineptitude or the failure of the Acme products.
- The Coyote could stop anytime — if he were not a fanatic. (Repeat: “A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim.” — George Santayana)
- No dialogue ever, except “beep-beep!”
- The Road Runner must stay on the road — otherwise, logically, he would not be called road runner.
- All action must be confined to the natural environment of the two characters — the southwest American desert.
- All materials, tools, weapons, or mechanical conveniences must be obtained from the Acme Corporation.
- Whenever possible, make gravity the Coyote’s greatest enemy.
- The Coyote is always more humiliated than harmed by his failures.
“The Road Runner and Coyote cartoons are known and accepted throughout the world,” Jones wrote. “Perhaps the lack of dialogue is one reason. If you want to laugh, you can do so at any time, whether in Danish, French, Japanese, Urdu, Navajo, Eskimo, Portuguese, or Hindi. ‘Beep-Beep!’ is the Esperanto of comedy.”