“This is absolutely DISGUSTING and some people should be going to jail for MEDICARE FRAUD !”
When things are put in perspective to humans and known objects, effects can be astounding.
1. This is a giant leather back sea turtle. They grow up to 7 feet long and 2,000 pounds.
2. How many Earths would be able to fit inside the Sun?
1.3 million Earths.
3. Here’s an average-sized giant African land snail
4. Eagle talons are enormous!
5. The size of an average blue whale’s heart.
6. The Titanic in a comparison with a modern cruise liner.
7. Quetzalcoatlus Northropi – the largest flying animal to ever live
8. A pair of fully-inflated horse lungs.
9. This is how big a moose really is.
11. Nice to meet you!
12. Some road signs really are that huge!
13. Saltwater crocodiles are huge compared to fresh water crocs.
14. The view from Earth if our moon was replaced by Saturn.
15. The terrifying size of a gorilla’s hand.
16. Standing beside a single wind turbine blade.
Just imagine how many birds these Green New Deal wind turbines do kill. I HATE this Green New Deal Democrat BS! -Sheila Tolley-
17. Comparing a comet to the city of LA.
WE HAVE ICE, BORDER CONTROL, FEMA, HHS, HUNDREDS OF HOTELS/MOTELS, DOG CAGES, AND TWO MILITARY BASES HELPING ILLEGAL CHILDREN—-BUT THERE IS NO CRISIS OR DISASTER.
Joe has a lying session.
The Suez Canal ( SNAFU ) pushes some White-Supremist Theories to the back burner. Photos of minority kids playing with the hair on Joe Biden’s legs, during his lifeguard days, are censored. Lt. Gen. Ossama Rabei should have stopped traffic while the sandstorm and high winds continued.
CNN spends their training money on the 69 different kinds of gender combinations instead of geography.
Here is a great idea from Nebraska Pedophiles–like the judge we listed a few days ago.
The dems told Democrat Congressman Cuellar to shut-up.
The Social Graces Editor: Isn’t that title a little rude, LL ?
21 st Century Cat: There is no such thing as being rude in America. You can talk fast.
You can talk between the two of you at lunch.
Here is where a little self expression slips out in a news article. In basketball it would be a ” triple double. “
TSGE: Don’t you have a favorable opinion of people in general, 21CC ?
No, they are basically stupid. If the law of the jungle was in effect ( survival of the fittest ) things would be better. Every state should ban all Pit bulls and Pit bull mixes.
Stelter won’t shut-up. AT&T owns CNN and the oozing Brian.
The left won’t shut-up, so don’t listen or believe them.
You can’t shut The Pope up. Get on the train for those who believe.
WGN – 37-22-05 Weddle or Devaney Covered Bridge – Built in 1937 in Linn County by volunteers spanning Ames Creek in Sankey Park, single span, 130 feet long, Howe trusses
8-panel truss. At its original location, the bridge was bypassed and closed to traffic in 1980. The bridge quickly deteriorated and was considered a safety hazard. By 1987, Linn County planned to demolish the bridge sparking protests by local covered bridge enthusiasts. With the help of Senator Mae Yih, the state legislature created the Oregon Covered Bridge Program to help fund repair and maintenance projects. The Weddle Bridge was the first recipient of a grant under the new program. It was removed from its original location in October 1987 and rebuilt at Sankey Park in Sweet Home in 1989.
PHOTOS BY: BILL BOWSER….FROM CINCINNATI, OHIO